Lafayette County, Arkansas - Assessor's Office
The Lafayette County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Lafayette County, Arkansas. You can contact the Lafayette County Assessor for:
- Paying your property tax
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Checking the Lafayette County property tax due date
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Your property tax bill
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Lafayette County Assessor's Office is located in Lewisville, Arkansas.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Lafayette County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Lafayette County Information
Lafayette County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Lafayette County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Lafayette County Tax Appraiser.
- The Lafayette County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Lafayette County.
- The Lafayette County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Lafayette County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Lafayette County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Lafayette County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Lafayette County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 870-921-4808. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Lewisville before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352