Craighead County, Arkansas - Assessor's Office
The Craighead County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Craighead County, Arkansas. You can contact the Craighead County Assessor for:
- Checking the Craighead County property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Your property tax bill
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Craighead County Assessor's Office is located in Jonesboro, Arkansas.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Craighead County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Craighead County Information
Craighead County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Craighead County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Craighead County Tax Appraiser.
- The Craighead County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Craighead County.
- The Craighead County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Craighead County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Craighead County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Craighead County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Craighead County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 870-933-4572. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Craighead County assessor's office at 870-933-4516. Please call the assessor's office in Jonesboro before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352