Chicot County, Arkansas - Assessor's Office
The Chicot County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Chicot County, Arkansas. You can contact the Chicot County Assessor for:
- Checking the Chicot County property tax due date
- Your property tax bill
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Paying your property tax
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Chicot County Assessor's Office is located in Lake Village, Arkansas.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Chicot County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Chicot County Information
Chicot County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Chicot County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Chicot County Tax Appraiser.
- The Chicot County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Chicot County.
- The Chicot County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Chicot County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Chicot County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Chicot County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Chicot County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 870-265-8025. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Lake Village before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352