Bradley County, Arkansas - Assessor's Office
The Bradley County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Bradley County, Arkansas. You can contact the Bradley County Assessor for:
- Paying your property tax
- Your property tax bill
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Checking the Bradley County property tax due date
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
101 E Cedar StThe Bradley County Assessor's Office is located in Warren, Arkansas. Warren is the county seat of Bradley County, where most local government offices are located. The assessor's office is located in the same building as the Bradley County Courthouse, at 101 East Cedar Street.
Bradley County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Bradley County Information
Bradley County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Bradley County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Bradley County Tax Appraiser.
- The Bradley County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Bradley County.
- The Bradley County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Bradley County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Bradley County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Bradley County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Bradley County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 870-226-2211. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Warren before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Bradley County Courthouse at 870-226-3464.