Baxter County, Arkansas - Assessor's Office
The Baxter County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Baxter County, Arkansas. You can contact the Baxter County Assessor for:
- Checking the Baxter County property tax due date
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Paying your property tax
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Your property tax bill
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Baxter County Assessor's Office is located in Mountain Home, Arkansas.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Baxter County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Baxter County Information
Baxter County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Baxter County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Baxter County Tax Appraiser.
- The Baxter County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Baxter County.
- The Baxter County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Baxter County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Baxter County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Baxter County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Baxter County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 870-425-3453. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Mountain Home before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352