Mohave County, Arizona - Assessor's Office
The Mohave County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Mohave County, Arizona. You can contact the Mohave County Assessor for:
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the Mohave County property tax due date
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Your property tax bill
- Paying your property tax
700 W Beale StThe Mohave County Assessor's Office is located in Kingman, Arizona. Kingman is the county seat of Mohave County, where most local government offices are located. The assessor's office is located in the same building as the Mohave County Courthouse, at 700 West Beal Street.
Mohave County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Mohave County Information
Mohave County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Mohave County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Mohave County Tax Appraiser.
- The Mohave County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Mohave County.
- The Mohave County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Mohave County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Mohave County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Mohave County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Mohave County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 928-753-0703. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Mohave County assessor's office at 928-753-0749. Please call the assessor's office in Kingman before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Mohave County Courthouse at 928-753-9141.