Coconino County, Arizona - Assessor's Office
The Coconino County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Coconino County, Arizona. You can contact the Coconino County Assessor for:
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Your property tax bill
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Checking the Coconino County property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
219 E Cherry AveThe Coconino County Assessor's Office is located in Flagstaff, Arizona. Flagstaff is the county seat of Coconino County, where most local government offices are located. The assessor's office is located in the same building as the Coconino County Administration Building, at 110 East Cherry Avenue.
Coconino County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Coconino County Information
Coconino County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Coconino County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Coconino County Tax Appraiser.
- The Coconino County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Coconino County.
- The Coconino County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Coconino County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Coconino County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Coconino County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Coconino County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 928-679-7962. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Flagstaff before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Coconino County Administration Building at 928-774-5011.