Wilcox County, Alabama - Assessor's Office
The Wilcox County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Wilcox County, Alabama. You can contact the Wilcox County Assessor for:
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Paying your property tax
- Checking the Wilcox County property tax due date
- Your property tax bill
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Wilcox County Assessor's Office is located in the Wilcox County Courthouse in Camden, Alabama.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Wilcox County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Wilcox County Information
Wilcox County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Wilcox County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Wilcox County Tax Appraiser.
- The Wilcox County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Wilcox County.
- The Wilcox County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Wilcox County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Wilcox County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Wilcox County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Wilcox County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 334-682-4625. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Camden before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352