Baldwin County, Alabama - Assessor's Office
The Baldwin County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Baldwin County, Alabama. You can contact the Baldwin County Assessor for:
- Paying your property tax
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Your property tax bill
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the Baldwin County property tax due date
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Baldwin County Assessor's Office is located in Bay Minette, Alabama.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Baldwin County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Baldwin County Information
Baldwin County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Baldwin County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Baldwin County Tax Appraiser.
- The Baldwin County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Baldwin County.
- The Baldwin County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Baldwin County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Baldwin County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Baldwin County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Baldwin County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 251-937-0245. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Bay Minette before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352