Town of Grand Isle, Vermont - Assessor's Office
The Town of Grand Isle Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Grand Isle, Vermont. You can contact the Town of Grand Isle Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Paying your property tax
- Checking the Town of Grand Isle property tax due date
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
The Town of Grand Isle Assessor's Office is located in Grand Isle, Grand Isle County, Vermont.
Town of Grand Isle Assessor Contact Information
Town of Grand Isle Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Grand Isle Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Grand Isle Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Grand Isle Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Grand Isle.
- The Town of Grand Isle Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Grand Isle Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Grand Isle, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Grand Isle about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Grand Isle Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 802-372-5233. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Grand Isle before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.