Rich County, Utah - Assessor's Office
The Rich County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Rich County, Utah. You can contact the Rich County Assessor for:
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Paying your property tax
- Checking the Rich County property tax due date
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Your property tax bill
The Rich County Assessor's Office is located in Randolph, Utah. Randolph is the county seat of Rich County, where most local government offices are located.
Rich County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Rich County Information
Rich County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Rich County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Rich County Tax Appraiser.
- The Rich County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Rich County.
- The Rich County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Rich County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Rich County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Rich County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Rich County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 435-793-5215. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Rich County assessor's office at 435-793-2410. Please call the assessor's office in Randolph before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Rich County Courthouse at 435-793-2415.