McIntosh County, Oklahoma - Assessor's Office
The McIntosh County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in McIntosh County, Oklahoma. You can contact the McIntosh County Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Paying your property tax
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Checking the McIntosh County property tax due date
- Information on your property's tax assessment
The McIntosh County Assessor's Office is located in Eufaula, Oklahoma.
McIntosh County Assessor Contact Information
Additional McIntosh County Information
McIntosh County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the McIntosh County Tax Assessor may also serve as the McIntosh County Tax Appraiser.
- The McIntosh County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in McIntosh County.
- The McIntosh County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The McIntosh County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in McIntosh County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting McIntosh County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the McIntosh County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 918-689-2611. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Eufaula before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.