Town of Webster, New Hampshire - Assessor's Office
The Town of Webster Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Webster, New Hampshire. You can contact the Town of Webster Assessor for:
- Paying your property tax
- Your property tax bill
- Checking the Town of Webster property tax due date
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
The Town of Webster Assessor's Office is located in Webster, Merrimack County, New Hampshire.
Town of Webster Assessor Contact Information
Town of Webster Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Webster Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Webster Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Webster Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Webster.
- The Town of Webster Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Webster Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Webster, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Webster about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Webster Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 603-648-2272. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of Webster assessor's office at 603-648-6055. Please call the assessor's office in Webster before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Courthouse at 603-228-0331.