Town of Derry, New Hampshire - Assessor's Office
The Town of Derry Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Derry, New Hampshire. You can contact the Town of Derry Assessor for:
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Paying your property tax
- Your property tax bill
- Checking the Town of Derry property tax due date
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
The Town of Derry Assessor's Office is located in the Derry Municipal Center in Derry, Rockingham County, New Hampshire.
Town of Derry Assessor Contact Information
Town of Derry Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Derry Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Derry Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Derry Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Derry.
- The Town of Derry Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Derry Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Derry, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Derry about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Derry Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 603-432-6104. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of Derry assessor's office at 603-432-8176. Please call the assessor's office in Derry before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Town Of Derry Complex at 603-679-2256.