Town of Ashland, New Hampshire - Assessor's Office
The Town of Ashland Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Ashland, New Hampshire. You can contact the Town of Ashland Assessor for:
- Paying your property tax
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Your property tax bill
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Checking the Town of Ashland property tax due date
The Town of Ashland Assessor's Office is located in Ashland, Grafton County, New Hampshire.
Town of Ashland Assessor Contact Information
Town of Ashland Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Ashland Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Ashland Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Ashland Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Ashland.
- The Town of Ashland Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Ashland Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Ashland, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Ashland about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Ashland Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 603-968-4432. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Ashland before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Town Of Ashland Courthouse at 603-787-6941.