Webster County, Missouri - Assessor's Office
The Webster County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Webster County, Missouri. You can contact the Webster County Assessor for:
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Your property tax bill
- Checking the Webster County property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
The Webster County Assessor's Office is located in Marshfield, Missouri.
Webster County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Webster County Information
Webster County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Webster County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Webster County Tax Appraiser.
- The Webster County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Webster County.
- The Webster County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Webster County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Webster County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Webster County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Webster County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 417-859-2169. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Webster County assessor's office at 417-859-0373. Please call the assessor's office in Marshfield before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.