Town of Seekonk, Massachusetts - Assessor's Office
The Town of Seekonk Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Seekonk, Massachusetts. You can contact the Town of Seekonk Assessor for:
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Paying your property tax
- Your property tax bill
- Checking the Town of Seekonk property tax due date
The Town of Seekonk Assessor's Office is located in the Seekonk Town Hall in Seekonk, Bristol County, Massachusetts.
Town of Seekonk Assessor Contact Information
Town of Seekonk Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Seekonk Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Seekonk Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Seekonk Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Seekonk.
- The Town of Seekonk Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Seekonk Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Seekonk, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Seekonk about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Seekonk Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 508-336-2980. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of Seekonk assessor's office at 508-336-0764. Please call the assessor's office in Seekonk before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.