Town of Holliston, Massachusetts - Assessor's Office
The Town of Holliston Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Holliston, Massachusetts. You can contact the Town of Holliston Assessor for:
- Checking the Town of Holliston property tax due date
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Your property tax bill
- Paying your property tax
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
The Town of Holliston Assessor's Office is located in the Holliston Town Hall in Holliston, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.
Town of Holliston Assessor Contact Information
Town of Holliston Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Holliston Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Holliston Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Holliston Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Holliston.
- The Town of Holliston Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Holliston Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Holliston, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Holliston about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Holliston Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 508-429-0604. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Holliston before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.