town of , maine - Assessor's Office
The town of Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in town of , maine. You can contact the town of Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Paying your property tax
- Checking the town of property tax due date
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
The town of Assessor's Office is located in , maine. is the county seat of town of , where most local government offices are located.
town of Assessor Contact Information
town of Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the town of Tax Assessor may also serve as the town of Tax Appraiser.
- The town of Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in town of .
- The town of Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The town of Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in town of , and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting town of about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the town of Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at . Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.