Town of Lisbon, Maine - Assessor's Office
The Town of Lisbon Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Lisbon, Maine. You can contact the Town of Lisbon Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the Town of Lisbon property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
The Town of Lisbon Assessor's Office is located in the Lisbon Town Offices in Lisbon, Androscoggin County, Maine.
Town of Lisbon Assessor Contact Information
Town of Lisbon Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Lisbon Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Lisbon Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Lisbon Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Lisbon.
- The Town of Lisbon Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Lisbon Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Lisbon, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Lisbon about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Lisbon Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 207-353-3000-ext.-110. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Lisbon before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.