Kosciusko County, Indiana - Assessor's Office
The Kosciusko County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Kosciusko County, Indiana. You can contact the Kosciusko County Assessor for:
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Your property tax bill
- Paying your property tax
- Checking the Kosciusko County property tax due date
- Information on your property's tax assessment
The Kosciusko County Assessor's Office is located in Warsaw, Indiana.
Kosciusko County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Kosciusko County Information
Kosciusko County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Kosciusko County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Kosciusko County Tax Appraiser.
- The Kosciusko County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Kosciusko County.
- The Kosciusko County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Kosciusko County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Kosciusko County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Kosciusko County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Kosciusko County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 574-372-2310. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Warsaw before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.