Town of Suffield, Connecticut - Assessor's Office
The Town of Suffield Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Suffield, Connecticut. You can contact the Town of Suffield Assessor for:
- Checking the Town of Suffield property tax due date
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Your property tax bill
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
The Town of Suffield Assessor's Office is located in Suffield, Hartford County, Connecticut.
Town of Suffield Assessor Contact Information
Town of Suffield Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Suffield Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Suffield Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Suffield Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Suffield.
- The Town of Suffield Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Suffield Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Suffield, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Suffield about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Suffield Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 860-668-3866. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of Suffield assessor's office at 860-668-3315. Please call the assessor's office in Suffield before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.