Yell County, Arkansas - Assessor's Office
The Yell County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Yell County, Arkansas. You can contact the Yell County Assessor for:
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Your property tax bill
- Checking the Yell County property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
The Yell County Assessor's Office is located in Danville, Arkansas.
Yell County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Yell County Information
Yell County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Yell County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Yell County Tax Appraiser.
- The Yell County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Yell County.
- The Yell County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Yell County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Yell County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Yell County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Yell County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 479-495-2940. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Danville before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.