Saline County, Arkansas - Assessor's Office
The Saline County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Saline County, Arkansas. You can contact the Saline County Assessor for:
- Checking the Saline County property tax due date
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Your property tax bill
- Paying your property tax
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
The Saline County Assessor's Office is located in the Saline County Complex in Benton, Arkansas.
Saline County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Saline County Information
Saline County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Saline County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Saline County Tax Appraiser.
- The Saline County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Saline County.
- The Saline County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Saline County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Saline County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Saline County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Saline County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 501-303-5622. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Benton before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.