Little River County, Arkansas - Assessor's Office
The Little River County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Little River County, Arkansas. You can contact the Little River County Assessor for:
- Checking the Little River County property tax due date
- Your property tax bill
- Paying your property tax
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Information on your property's tax assessment
The Little River County Assessor's Office is located in Ashdown, Arkansas.
Little River County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Little River County Information
Little River County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Little River County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Little River County Tax Appraiser.
- The Little River County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Little River County.
- The Little River County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Little River County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Little River County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Little River County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Little River County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 870-898-7204. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Little River County assessor's office at 870-898-7207. Please call the assessor's office in Ashdown before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.