Hot Spring County, Arkansas - Assessor's Office
The Hot Spring County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Hot Spring County, Arkansas. You can contact the Hot Spring County Assessor for:
- Checking the Hot Spring County property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Your property tax bill
The Hot Spring County Assessor's Office is located in Malvern, Arkansas.
Hot Spring County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Hot Spring County Information
Hot Spring County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Hot Spring County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Hot Spring County Tax Appraiser.
- The Hot Spring County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Hot Spring County.
- The Hot Spring County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Hot Spring County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Hot Spring County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Hot Spring County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Hot Spring County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 501-332-2461. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Hot Spring County assessor's office at 501-332-2221. Please call the assessor's office in Malvern before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.