Town of Uxbridge, Massachusetts - Assessor's Office
The Town of Uxbridge Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Uxbridge, Massachusetts. You can contact the Town of Uxbridge Assessor for:
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Checking the Town of Uxbridge property tax due date
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Your property tax bill
- Paying your property tax
The Town of Uxbridge Assessor's Office is located in the Uxbridge Town Hall in Uxbridge, Worcester County, Massachusetts.
Town of Uxbridge Assessor Contact Information
Town of Uxbridge Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Uxbridge Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Uxbridge Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Uxbridge Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Uxbridge.
- The Town of Uxbridge Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Uxbridge Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Uxbridge, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Uxbridge about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Uxbridge Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 508-278-8600. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of Uxbridge assessor's office at 508-278-6393. Please call the assessor's office in Uxbridge before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.