City of Leominster, Massachusetts - Assessor's Office
The City of Leominster Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in City of Leominster, Massachusetts. You can contact the City of Leominster Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Checking the City of Leominster property tax due date
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Paying your property tax
The City of Leominster Assessor's Office is located in the Leominster City Hall in Leominster, Worcester County, Massachusetts.
City of Leominster Assessor Contact Information
City of Leominster Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the City of Leominster Tax Assessor may also serve as the City of Leominster Tax Appraiser.
- The City of Leominster Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in City of Leominster.
- The City of Leominster Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The City of Leominster Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in City of Leominster, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting City of Leominster about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the City of Leominster Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 978-534-7531. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the City of Leominster assessor's office at 978-534-7508. Please call the assessor's office in Leominster before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.